The District has a general Dress Code, which includes:
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels. Sandals, backless, and platform shoes are not allowed.
- Clothing must be clean, appropriate size, and must be in good repair (cannot be tattered or torn).
- Skirts or shorts shorter than mid-thigh are prohibited.
- Bandanas, scarves, headbands, beanies, or stocking cap of any kind will not be allowed in school.
- Students may wear hats for protection against the sun, and are only allowed outside. Hats must have a brim or bill and no questionable logo.
- No chains, large necklaces, or hanging “loop-style” earrings are allowed, as they are potentially dangerous.
- No sagging or bagging pants or other garment will be allowed. No oversized, hanging belts are allowed.
- No gang affiliated clothing or items with questionable logos will be permitted.
- Bare midriffs, tank tops, beachwear, sunglasses, spaghetti straps, strapless, or backless clothing are disruptive and not allowed.
- Hair spray is not allowed at school, as it is a combustible item.