- All students enter the campus through the main gate of the campus, by the front office.
- If you are driving, pull up to the curb along the front of the school to drop off your student. Please do not block the crosswalk or double park.
- Walkers should stay on the sidewalks and wait before crossing the street at the crosswalk.
- Please drive slowly and look out for students walking to school.
- Kindergarten students are dismissed through the Kindergarten gate on the east side of campus. Students in kindergarten must be met by a parent/guardian.
- Students in 1st and 2nd grade are dismissed through the main gate.
- Students in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade are dismissed through the west gate to the left of the main gate.
- Students are required to cross the street at the crosswalk.
- You may park across the street from the school or wait in your car in the cul-de-sac to pick up students.
- Please do not park in the cul-de-sac, double park, or encourage your students to enter the street to get into your car.
- Please let the office know in advance, by phone or by sending a note, if your student needs to get home a different way.