Nutrition Services has exciting news!
We have moved digital platform with our school lunch menus.
You are now able to do the following on our interactive menus!
- View images and descriptions for our menu items
- View nutritional information for each entree and food item
- Translate the menus into multiple languages
- Filter the menu for specific food allergens
- Rate foods and see carb counts!
Special Meal Accommodations
Each special dietary request must be supported by a statement explaining the requested food substitution and must be signed by a recognized medical authority. This includes any student with a disability or food allergy. Below you can find what information should be included in the medical statement as well as the link to the required document.
The Medical Statement must include:
- An identification of the medical or other special dietary condition which restricts the child’s diet;
- The food or foods to be omitted from the child’s diet; and
- The food or choice of foods to be substituted.
No Cost for school meals for 2022-2023
All meals will continue to be offered at no cost to all OUSD scholars.