Prop H CBOC Meetings
Prop H Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee (H-CBOC) meetings are held in the Board Room at the Oceanside Unified School District, 2111 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92058, unless otherwise noted on the meeting agenda. These meetings are open to the public.
Agendas are posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting (for regular meetings) and at least 15 hours prior to the meeting (for special meetings).
H-CBOC meetings for 2022-2023 are scheduled on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 5:00pm - VIRTUAL
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 5:00pm - VIRTUAL
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023, 5:00pm - VIRTUAL
Members of the public wishing to address any items not on the agenda may request to speak during Public Comment by emailing their name and topic to LeiLoni Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org). The speaker should limit remarks to three (3) minutes. As a reminder, action may not be taken on an item that is not on the agenda.
All meeting documents prior to 2018-2019 are available upon request.
There is currently one (1) vacancy on the H-CBOC:
- Active member in a bona-fide taxpayers' association
- At least 18 years of age
- Reside within the District's geographic boundary
- May not be an OUSD employee or administrator
- May not be an OUSD vendor, contractor, or consultant
If you are interested in applying to fill the vacant position on the H-CBOC, please submit a completed application to:
Oceanside Unified School District
Atten: Business Services
2111 Mission Ave.
Oceanside, CA 92058