You can start your FAFSA Application NOW!. The application deadline is March 2, 2022!
We have three FAFSA workshops scheduled for you to attend from 1:30 -3:30 pm.
Where: Our Library
Dates: Thursday, 10/21/21
What do you need to bring with you?
- Your Social Security Number
- Your parents Social Security Number
- Your parents date of birth
- Your current address and phone numbers
- Your parents date of marriage/separation/divorce
- Your parents 2020 income tax returns
- If their taxes are not completed, please bring a current copy of your parents pay stub or W2 form
- Your parents current bank statesments/assets/investments
- Permanent resident card if not a US Citizen
The process takes about 35-45 minutes to complete. You can also visit their FAFSA website.
The California Dream Act website can be used for undocumented students.
If you have additional questions or concerns please contact Ms. Rhine at 760.901.8635 or via email at email@example.com.