- To develop strong reading habits and skills for students; ensuring long-term academic success.
- To provide books that are engaging and of interest to children.
- To provide resources to enrich the teacher’s curriculum and the learning experience. Allowing students to meet the challenges of a 21st Century society.
TUMBLEBOOKS AT HOME DIRECTIONS
To access the Oceanside Public Library link to Tumblebooks
The site has been updated. Some things are the same. Many are different.
- Click on the tumblebooks link
- On the right-hand side, there is a “magnifying glass” next to the word “TumbleSearch”. Click on the plus sign.
- Scroll down to the blue box at the bottom of the page that is “Search by AR level”.
- Click on the down arrow and choose your reading level.
- Click on Go.
- It is now the same as before. Be sure to click on the blue word “info” to get the AR quiz number and exact reading level.
- There are several new searches available in the other boxes… by author, by subject, by “TumbleTime” (this lets you know how long it will take to read the book)
Hope this helps.
Palmquist Library UpdateOfficial library hours for students: TBD