Information Technology Services (ITS)
As a key enabling function, the mission of Information Technology Services is to create and sustain a safe, secure, reliable, seamless, agile, and efficient information technology environment that advances teaching & learning for students, faculty, staff, and community.
Vision & Goals
Policies, Guidelines, and Procedures
- Responsible Use of Technology Guidelines
- Normas de Uso Responsable de la Tecnología
- Repair and Replacement Procedure for Staff & CTE Purchased Computers (oside.us accounts only)
Optional Student Device Coverage
- Chrome Device Protection Plan (English)
- Chrome Device Protection Plan (Spanish)
- Chrome Device Protection Plan Payment Instructions (English)
- Chrome Device Protection Plan Payment Instructions (Spanish)
Chromebooks and Chromebook Tablets
District Tech Initiatives
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my password?
How do I setup my security questions in case I forget my password?
How do I reset my password if I forgot it?
GOOGLE FILES: I'm leaving the district. How can I keep access to my files and make sure others have access to my files?
CACHE: How do I clear the cache on my device?
LOG IN: What do I do if I have log-in issues?
POP-UPS: How do I clear a pop-up blocker on Chrome?
WIFI: Can I connect my personal device to the district network?
Director of IT
TECH SUPPORT (Apoyo Técnico)
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday excluding holidays
Phone: 760-966-4444 (English), 760-966-4443 (Español)
Online: To create an online Service Desk request (Help ticket):
- Log into the Oside Portal
- Select the "Service Desk" tile
Remote Assistance: When directed by OUSD Tech Support, please click the image below to download and run the OUSD Remote Support app.