Above all, stay calm, and follow the directions of school site staff
School Site Lock Down
- "LOCK DOWN" is the command that will be given over the school intercom.
- Students should remain under tables and away from windows.
- Doors and windows will be locked to all parties outside the room until further instructions are given.
- During passing period, recess, or lunch period, students should run to the nearest classroom or building and follow the regular lockdown procedures.
- If you are in the restroom during a lockdown, please go into a stall, close the door and stand on the toilet seat.
- "DUCK, COVER, AND HOLD" is the command that will be given by the teacher.
- Students should remain under tables and away from windows until further instructions are given.
- If evacuation from the school campus is necessary, students will be escorted to a designated safe, reunification position located off campus; parents and guardians will be notified.
- Do not call the school when there is an emergency.
- School telephones will be used only for outgoing emergency calls.
Student Pick Up and/or Reunification
- No student will be released to anyone other than a parent, guardian or person designated on the student's Emergency Information Card. Please keep this vital contact information updated.
- In the event of an emergency, information will be available on: