Oceanside Unified School District Transportation Department
The Oceanside Unified School Districts Transportation Department is committed to ensuring the safe transportation of all bus riders. Our department works collaboratively with district staff, parents and educators in order to assist with the educational process, promote regular attendance and reduce tardiness all in support of " Creating Successful Learners Now". Our department's principals are reflected in our mission statement.
"The mission of the transportation department is to ensure an effective, efficient and safe transportation program for all eligible riders. We will provide a seamless service with the utmost care and diligence while upholding the high standards of the Oceanside Unified School District. To achieve our mission, we will deliver excellent customer service with a collaborative and positive attitude".
OUR OFFICE STAFF
- Karen Ballard Sohayda, Director of Transportation 760-966-7885 email@example.com
- Kathleen McPerry, Administrative Assistant 760-966-7886 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dominic Gonzales, Lead Dispatcher/Field Trip Coordinator 760-966-7899 email@example.com
- Damian Sifuentes, Scheduler Dispatcher 760-966-7879 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria "Jessica" Alvarez, Sped Router Dispatcher 760-966-7890 email@example.com
- LeeAnn Conger, Driver/School Bus Instructor 760-966-7881 firstname.lastname@example.org